Speakers presenting their abstracts in Oral Presentation Sessions have each been allocated 10 minutes to present (8 minutes for presentation plus 2 minutes for discussion).
If using a PowerPoint presentation ( or any other PC based application ), please note you need to bring it on a USB Memory stick or CD/DVD and load it on one of the conference' computers in the Speakers' Ready Room at least 1 hour before the start of the session.
Please note that the conference computers in the session halls are being supplied with Office 2013.
If combining video films with PowerPoint, please make sure to check it in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during a coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session - even after checking it in the Speakers' Ready Room.
Alternatively you may supply your own laptop computer. In such a case please confirm that it has a VGA socket for external signal, advise the operators in the Speakers' Ready Room about it as soon as you arrive and later on test in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during the coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
Important note for Macintosh (Keynote) users
In order to use MAC presentations on a PC compatible computer please note that you need to prepare it according to the instructions below, before bringing it to the Speakers' Ready Room:
1. Use a common font, such as Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana etc. (special fonts might be changed to a default font on a PowerPoint based PC).
2. Insert pictures as JPG files (and not TIF, PNG or PICT - these images will not be visible on a PowerPoint based PC ).
It is recommended to use your own MAC laptop if you have created a presentation on a MAC computer.
In such a case please confirm you provide it with a VGA adaptor for external signal, advise the operators in the Speakers' Ready Room about it as soon as you arrive and later on test it in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during the coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
Important notice: Oral presenters are required to use a Disclosure Slide as the second slide of their presentation. The template can be downloaded here.
- All poster presenters were notified of the day on which their poster must be presented.
- Posters will be located in the poster area in the Exhibition Hall.
- Posters will be on display on Sunday – Wednesday for the duration of one day. Your poster should be displayed as per the board number in the Program. Posters are to be mounted from 07:30 on your assigned day. Authors are requested to be present at their posters during morning and afternoon coffee breaks on their assigned day. Please remove your poster by 17:00 on your assigned day. The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of paper. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- Posters will be displayed in portrait format.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please use the board with the same number