Bursary Notification Letters have been sent to accepted applicants.
A limited number of bursaries will be awarded to young neurologists who wish to attend the Congress.
The bursary comprises of free Congress Registration and a Travel Grant of €500. Bursary winners will be able to claim their award after the Congress ends via an electronic link. Please note that this Bursary is not exchangeable for cash. Reimbursements will not be provided onsite at the Congress.
Applications for bursaries can be made via the abstract submission system.
WHO WAS ELIGIBLE?
- Persons under the age of 35 at the start of the congress i.e. born after 31 October 1980.
- Applicants must have an abstract accepted by the scientific committee and can be a resident of any country although the hosting country and developing countries are favoured.
- Applicants receiving accommodation and registration support from any other source will not be eligible.
Applications must be accompanied by:
- A scanned copy of your passport - the page on which your personal details and photograph appear (Full Name, Nationality and Date of Birth).
- A letter of recommendation from the Head of your Department, confirming your position and any study you have completed.
WHEN WILL I FIND OUT WHETHER I HAVE BEEN AWARDED A TRAVEL GRANT?
- Bursary applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application before elapse of the early registration fee deadline.